LOOKING FOR A STABLE, INSPIRING AND REWARDING PLACE TO BUILD YOUR CAREER?
Take a closer look at First Insurance Company of Hawaii (FICOH).
FICOH is the state’s largest locally established insurance carrier offering a range of both personal and commercial lines insurance products. Owned by global insurance leader, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Company, FICOH is currently staffed by more than 300 innovative insurance professionals at its corporate headquarters in Honolulu.
There’s a good reason that employees who come to work with FICOH tend to stay with FICOH.
We offer exciting opportunities for advancement; we reward those who apply knowledge and initiative; and we cultivate a positive working environment that encourages work-life effectiveness.
In addition to competitive pay, FICOH offers an excellent health benefits program, a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match, a discounted insurance rate, community service outreach, as well as life and disability insurance opportunities. Flexible work hours and attractive time-off benefits complete the benefits package. We also subsidize your industry-specific continuing education efforts.
FICOH’s working environment has been honored with many awards over the years including:
- The Work-Life Seal of Distinction by the Alliance for Work-Life Progress
- Hawaii’s Best Places to Work
- American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite
Will You Be One of FICOH’s Next Generation of Leaders?
Opportunities with FICOH generally fall within the areas of expertise below:
- Underwriting: Underwriters make decisions about which accounts FICOH will write and what each account’s premium will be by evaluating prospective customers’ risk characteristics and loss histories.
- Safety and Risk Management: Safety consultants work with commercial accounts to help them reduce worksite risk and prevent accidents.
- Claims: Claims adjusters investigate and manage claims and pay claims benefits according to the terms of the policy.
- Finance: Corporate accounting and finance positions play an integral role in short- and long-term organizational planning.
- Information Technology: Our information technology team manages our systems and introduces new innovations, delivering greater efficiency and intelligence.
To view current opportunities at FICOH and other Tokio Marine North America companies, please click here.