Taking after its namesake, our mascot Poincy is all about “covering” the people of Hawaii. While Poincy is every inch the action-oriented mascot, he’s a little shy when it comes to proclaiming his powers of strength and kindness. Now you can be the one to give Poincy his very own catchphrase. As part of our Mascot Catchphrase Challenge, First Insurance invites you to pen your best Poincy catchphrase for a chance to win $250 free gas.
Here’s how to participate:
1. Follow First Insurance on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FirstInsHI.
2. Get to know Poincy on our Facebook video page.
3. Submit your best Poincy catchphrase in 12 words or less on Facebook or Twitter
(@FirstInsHI) and tag it with #PoincyPhrase (1 entry per day per person).
4. Weekly catchphrases will be randomly selected to win a First Insurance Prize Pack. At the end of the contest, we’ll pick our top 10 and post them on Facebook. The author of the catchphrase with the most “likes” will win $250 in free gas!
• Submit your best Poincy catchphrases – Sept. 16 through Oct. 6, 2013
• Weekly drawings for First Insurance Prize Pack – Sept. 23, Sept. 30, and Oct. 7
• Top 10 catchphrases posted on Facebook – Oct. 7
• Vote for your favorite – Oct. 7 through 13
Please see www.ficoh.com/poincymotto-contest-rules.html for Official Rules and details.