Our Wellness Ambassador Committee (WAC) plans fun challenges to keep our associates engaged and active throughout the year.
This month, they organized FICOH’s first-ever quarterly hike. Associates were encouraged to put on their FICOH swag and enjoy a hiking day with family and friends. They went all over the island, from Makapuu to Byodo-In Temple.
They were given these tips before they took off on their adventures:
- If you’re not familiar with the hike, research the trail beforehand
- Check the weather a few hours before you plan to hike
- Hike with family and friends to stay safe and have fun
- Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Wear and bring sunscreen
- Bring water and snacks
- Bring mosquito repellent if hiking near water